Monday, December 14, 2009

2009 craft show season

A big THANK YOU to everyone that came to see me and purchase jewelry at the craft shows this year. Because of you, I can continue to do what I love. I am already looking forward to my trip to the Tucson gem show in February where I always find new and interesting cuts of gemstones. Visa always tracks me down when I'm there- Too much activity on the card!

Thanks also goes out to my wonderful sister in law Leanne who is a great big help and a ray of sunshine during the busy season. I look forward to the shows she helps me with. In Edmonton I had help from another jewelry designer, Meghan Wagg, who is getting into craft shows with her fabulous work. My friend Anne Lambert was also a great help and loves getting behind the table at the Butterdome to sell jewelry.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year and we'll do it all again in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment