Monday, July 25, 2011

Sondi's ring

Sondi has a big beautiful family of four kids. She had a white gold family ring that she wasn't happy with and sent it off to me to be reborn. The ring had a blue topaz for her husband and four diamonds for the kids. I suggested making it into a stacking ring- each ring reflects the different personalities in the family. I was able to reuse the white gold on three of the rings and then two are in silver. The patterns in the silver ones will darken over time to stand out more. Big family= big ring!

1 comment:

  1. Janet! My ring arrived last week but I've been at the cabin so I couldn't write you. I LOVE IT! I'm so glad that I asked for a bigger size because it is a perfect fit; so comfortable. The stones are so much more showy with these settings than before. And I like how the rings shift around; it's always changing. My daughter pointed out that when they are arranged as you have them in the picture, it makes an "S" for Sondi. How perfect. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete